HOW TO DO A MESSY SHORT HAIRSTYLE INTO THE BEST LOOK!
Long hair generally turns heads, so this can leave women with short hair wondering if their hair has anything special about it. How do you get women’s short messy hairstyles to look absolutely fabulous? The following are five tips that, when followed, transform women’s short messy hairstyles into the best look around:
- Maintain your hair. Sounds simple, right? By this, we mean keeping your short hair in top shape by trimming them at the hairdresser’s every four to six weeks. Nothing looks worse than a slightly grown out, scraggly short haircut. On the other hand, nothing looks better than a well-groomed hairstyle! If you’re tempted to grumble about extra hair salon time, just think of all the hairstyling time you save thanks to a shorter hairstyle.
- Invest in style. Don’t just get your short haircut at any hair salon. Ask around and find one that’s professional and highly recommended. A good haircut can make a world of difference, giving your hair movement, texture and drawing out its natural beauty, whereas a mediocre cut can dampen all of your charm. It pays to pay a little bit more, especially with shorter hairstyles, which tend to showcase any haircutting mistakes.
- Kiss boring goodbye. Just because you have short hair doesn’t mean that you have to have the same boring look every day. Change is your best ally. Blow your hair dry for a tousled look, create tight ringlets with tiny rollers, try parting your hair in different places, add a dab of glitter hairstyling gel, or slick hair back in a sophisticated wet look. Once you get your creative juices flowing, there will be no stopping you!
- Color with beauty. Attend a beauty consultation to discover not only the most flattering colors for your women’s short hairstyles but for your makeup and entire wardrobe. When you start wearing the colors that are right for you, you feel better about yourself and much more confident when shopping or dressing up for an event. Highlight your hair with the rich tones of color that complement you perfectly.
- Buy cool accessories. Hair accessories can instantly change your short hairstyle. Within seconds, you can put on a sexy black headband or pin up your curls with the latest rhinestone barrettes. Tropical flowers give you that exotic touch, or small flowers can make you look like a woodland pixie. Once again, your imagination is the limit.